Skyrim: Truth Ore Consequences
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Speak with Hafjorg.
- Obtain an unusual quicksilver ore sample from Filnjar.
- Return the ore sample to Hafjorg.
Should you find yourself in Elgrim's Elixirs, commiserate with Hafjorg about how much she has to do at the shop. She will tell you that caring for her husband, Elgrim, is holding her back from getting things done; specifically running an errand to Shor's Stone to retrieve an unusual ore sample. Offer to fetch it for her.
In Shor's Stone, seek out Filnjar at his home and smithy. Let him know you are there for the ore, and after some derisive comments about Elgrim, he hands over a sample of quicksilver. He explains that he needs Elgrim to examine this particular piece as its discovery coincided with a strange invasion of frostbite spiders in Redbelly mine.
Bring the sample to Hafjorg. She makes a sarcastic comment about her husband's busy schedule, but had him make you four leveled skill potions to compensate you for your travel.
- The ore sample is a special variety of quicksilver ore; it cannot be used for smelting.
- The quest only originates from Hafjorg even though Filnjar has been waiting for a courier.
- No follow-up is known at this time to explain the appearance of the spiders and its link to the ore.
- Sets disposition for Filnjar instead of Hafjorg.
|Truth Ore Consequences (FreeformRiften17)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Objective 10: Obtain Ore Sample from Filnjar
Objective 20: Return Ore Sample to Hafjorg
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 10, 200, 250.