|Home Settlement||Shor's Stone|
- Beneath the Stone: Rout the Boneshaper Reachmen from the Shor's Stone mine.
- The Rise of Sage Svari: Help a skald become a sage.
- Storming the Hall: Help retake an ancient site from the Rageclaw Clan.
- Unearthed: Discover an ancient enemy buried in Shor's Stone Mine.
- Stomping Sinmur: Use the fragments of Wuuthrad to banish Sinmur's spirit.
Beneath the Stone
The Rise of Sage Svari
Storming the Hall
After the quest:
- "Sinmur is now dead, thanks to you. Whether he stays dead is another question."
During the Summit Meeting between the three Alliance leaders on the island of Stirk, Vigrod will act as the personal bodyguard of Jorunn the Skald King. If you are part of the Ebonheart Pact, he will greet you. ""(?)"
Otherwise he will dismiss you:
- "Bah. I don't trust your leader, and I don't trust you."
During the Daedra attack on the leaders, Vigrod will be injured in the fighting. If you speak with him, he will say: