Online:Kra'gh the Dreugh King
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Kra'gh the Dreugh King|
|Location||Fungal Grotto I|
Dreugh King's Totem
- Kings of the Grotto: Clear out an old grotto for a group of Mephala worshippers.
- Pledge: Fungal Grotto I: Explore Fungal Grotto I and return Undaunted.
Fungal Grotto Pledge: Explore Fungal Grotto and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
Skills and Abilities
As a boss type enemy, Kra'gh is immune to all forms of crowd control effects.
- Jagged Swipe
- A basic melee attack that does moderate physical damage.
- Lunging Strike
- A heavy melee attack that does high physical damage and knocks the target back. This attack should be blocked if possible.
- Storm Flurry
- The boss channels a series of swipes at a target in front of it, dealing moderate shock damage over time.
- Lightning Field
- The boss summons a large storm around itself dealing very high shock damage as indicated by a red circle.
- Summon Mudcrabs
- At 70% and 30% health, the boss will run to a fixed location in the arena to summon a few mudcrabs to attack the party. These should be killed quickly to simplify the fight.