2 items: Adds 3-129 Weapon Damage
3 items: Adds 3-129 Weapon Damage
4 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
5 items: Adds 4-200 Weapon Damage
5 items: Dealing damage to an enemy within 10 meters of you with a Heavy Attack causes you to throw a cone of knives, dealing 1061 Physical Damage to enemies hit. If an enemy hit has 50% Health or less, they also take an additional 2121 Bleed Damage over 13 seconds. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.
Zones drop pieces from their sets:
- Delve bosses drop a waist, foot, or unique item piece.
- Overland bosses drop a head, chest, leg, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Chests in Overworld Events (Geysers, Harrowstorms, Dragonscours, and Oblivion Portals) drop a jewelry set piece.
- Chests in Trials and Arenas drop a jewelry set piece.
- Treasure chests have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone; the chance is increased by having the Treasure Hunter champion perk.
- Zone story quest rewards are often part of overland sets.