Online:Armor of the Veiled Heritance
2 items: Adds 3-129 Weapon Damage
3 items: Adds 34-1487 Armor
4 items: Adds 15-657 Weapon Critical
5 items: When you interrupt an enemy, you gain 12-516 Weapon Damage for 15 seconds. Your Bash attacks permanently deal 12-516 more damage.
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Despot's Shoulderplates, the quest reward for Rightful Inheritance.
- Patriot's Mace, the quest reward for The Veiled Choice.
- Queensguard Chestplate, the quest reward for The Veil Falls.
- Queensguard Greaves, the quest reward for A Hostile Situation.
- Scampcrusher, the quest reward for Through the Ashes.
- Thalmor Helm, the quest reward for Harsh Lesson.
- Sea Greaves of the Veiled Heritance, a unique drop from Camandar, the final boss of Bewan.
- Snapjaw's Tooth of the Veiled Heritance, a unique drop from the world boss Snapjaw in the Bosmer Style.
- The Captain's Helm of the Veiled Heritance, a unique drop from the world boss Captain Blanchete.
- Loyalist's Longbow of the Veiled Heritance, a unique drop from the world boss Anarume.
Zones drop pieces from their sets:
- Delve bosses drop a waist, foot, or unique item piece.
- Overland bosses drop a head, chest, leg, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Chests at Dark Anchors drop a jewelry set piece.
- Treasure chests have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone; the chance is increased by having the Treasure Hunter champion perk.
- Zone story quest rewards are often part of overland sets.
Before Update 12 this set was named Armor of Rage.