The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Corruptor's Maul, unique loot from High Kinlord Rilis in Banished Cells II.
- Firetooth, unique loot from Keeper Imiril in Banished Cells II
- Guilehammer, unique loot from High Kinlord Rilis in Banished Cells I.
- Renanimating Pendant, unique loot from the Cell Haunter.
- Render's Axe, unique loot from Shadowrend.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.