|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 36.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
3 items: Adds 15-657 Critical Chance
4 items: Adds 3-129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: Activating an ability with a cast or channel time grants you 8-369 Weapon and Spell Damage for 5 seconds.
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Ex-Legionairy's Breastplate of Soulshine, dropped from Ravo Peltrasius in Fardir's Folly
- Nimriian's Shortblade of Soulshine, dropped from Nimriian in Weeping Wind Cave
- Pircalmo's Rimestaff, a quest reward for Questionable Contract
- Blade of the Eye, a quest reward for Gates of Fire
- Gauntlets of the Claw, a quest reward for The Golden Claw
- Gavel of the Hallowed, a quest reward for Motes in the Moonlight
- Big Ozur's Ogre Grips of Soulshine, dropped from Big Ozur at Big Ozur's Valley
- The Overlord's Sun Shield of Soulshine, dropped from Overlord Nur-dro at Ushmal's Rest
- Fire of Shazah's Wisdom, a quest reward for The Den of Lorkhaj
- Mara's Breath, a quest reward for An Affront to Mara
Zones drop pieces from their sets:
- Delve bosses drop a waist, foot, or unique item piece.
- Overland bosses drop a head, chest, leg, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Chests at Dark Anchors drop a jewelry set piece.
- Treasure chests have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone; the chance is increased by having the Treasure Hunter champion perk.
- Zone story quest rewards are often part of overland sets.