2 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
3 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
4 items: Adds 3-129 Weapon Damage
5 items: Adds 10-450 Weapon Damage to your One Hand and Shield abilities. When you use a One Hand and Shield ability, you heal for 35-1537 Health.
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as one-handed weapons of all types and shields (other weapons may still exist but cannot be obtained new anymore). Unique pieces include:
- Pillager's Ring, unique loot from Iron-Heel.
- Shield of the Black Death, unique loot from Captain Blackheart.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
- Innate Axiom for Class abilities
- Sword-Singer for Two Handed abilities
- Sword Dancer for Dual Wield abilities
- Spider Cultist Cowl for Destruction Staff abilities
- Light Speaker for Restoration Staff abilities