Online:Way of Martial Knowledge
2 items: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Magicka
3 items: Adds 1-129 Spell Damage
4 items: Adds 1-129 Spell Damage
5 items: When you deal damage, you cause the enemy to take 10% additional damage from the next attack. This effect can occur once every 4 seconds.
The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Lost One's Cowl of Martial Knowledge given by Star-Gazer Trilion in Belkarth
- Riven Hourglass, Sword of Martial Knowledge given by Titus Valerius in Belkarth, Buried Sands, Reinhold's Retreat, The Howling Sepulchers or Tombs of the Na-Totambu
Zones drop pieces from their sets:
- Delve bosses drop a waist, foot, or unique item piece.
- Overland bosses drop a head, chest, leg, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Chests at Dark Anchors drop a jewelry set piece.
- Treasure chests chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone, increased by having the Treasure Hunter champion perk.
- Many quest rewards are part of overland sets.