2 items: Adds 3-129 Magicka Recovery
3 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
4 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
5 items: Casting abilities that leave an effect on the ground will create a circle of healing frost for 10 seconds. You and your group members restore 1182 Health every 2 seconds while inside the circle. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds and scales off the higher of your Max Magicka or Stamina.
The set consists of Light Armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Fire Staff of the Gray Host, The Vampire Scholar quest reward
- Spiderprod Staff, The Scraps quest reward
- Meridia's Healing Rod, Meridia's Brilliance quest reward
- Ambritt's Iceflame, The Gathering Storm quest reward
- Greymoor Skullcap, Greymoor Rising quest reward
- Antiquarian's Gloves, The Aspiring Scholar quest reward
- Surcoat of Solitude, Dark Clouds Over Solitude quest reward
- Rigurt's Fancy Shirt, Cultural Conciliation quest reward
- Seeker's Cincture, The Fading Fire quest reward
- Dancer's Treble Shoes, A Salskap to Remember quest reward
- Frost-Cursed Lament, Long Journey Home quest reward
Zones drop pieces from their sets:
- Delve bosses drop a waist, foot, or unique item piece.
- Overland bosses drop a head, chest, leg, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Chests in Overworld Events (Geysers, Harrowstorms, Dragonscours, and Oblivion Portals) drop a jewelry set piece.
- Chests in Trials and Arenas drop a jewelry set piece.
- Treasure chests have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone; the chance is increased by having the Treasure Hunter champion perk.
- Zone story quest rewards are often part of overland sets.