Online:Depths of Malatar
- "The light that shone from the statue of Narilmor acted as both guide and protector to Ayleid ships crossing the Abecean, promising warmth and safe harbor in Garlas Malatar, until the city fell in the latter days of the Alessian Slave Rebellion." - Tjurhane Fyrre
|Northwest of Anvil|
It's part of the Wrathstone dungeon pack DLC, along with Frostvault. It is located beneath the Ayleid ruins of Garlas Malatar, connected to the sunken ruins of Fort Mistwatch. The ruins are occupied by followers of Meridia who have devoted their very life and essence to keeping one half of the Wrathstone Tablet hidden deep within.
- The Guiding Light: Find the way to an ancient Ayleid city and recover a historical artifact.
An unlikely partnership with the spirit of her treacherous ex-husband, Quintus Verres, leads the acclaimed relic hunter Tharrayya to the wreckage of an Imperial fort built to plunder Ayleid ruins on the Gold Coast. Believed to be abandoned after its destruction in an unnamed calamity, Tharayya’s search reveals a terrible secret—the Imperials never left. With your help, Tharayya hopes to overcome the unnatural guardians protecting the legendary artifact that brought the Imperials to Garlas Malatar, and to ruin.
- Purified Legionaries
- Frost Atronachs
- Blazing Imps
- Phosphorescent Imps
- Scintillating Imps
- The Scavenging Maw, a Hunger that feeds on anything and everything
- The Weeping Woman, an Ayleid woman who turns into a Nereid
- The Dark Orb, a magical relic that summons Aurorans
- King Narilmor, an Ayleid king blessed with immortality by Meridia herself
- The Symphony of Blades, an avatar of Meridia's power flanked by the Auroran Phalanx
- The following lorebooks can be found inside the dungeon: Frostbitten Journal, Picking up the Pieces, and Unearthering Garlas Malatar.
- Garlas Malatar also appeared in the Knights of the Nine DLC for Oblivion.
- Although the dungeon entrance is located in the Gold Coast zone, you are not required to own the Dark Brotherhood DLC in order to access Depths of Malatar, as it can be directly ported into like any group dungeon.
The Dark Orb