|Southwestern Gold Coast|
Anvil is a major settlement on the Gold Coast of Cyrodiil. The city was taken by Governor Fortunata ap Dugal and her Red Sails pirates and was declared a free port. Anvil now claims dominion over the entire Gold Coast as a sovereign state. This is contested by Kvatch to the east, which still maintains Imperial loyalty despite the Empire's collapse.
A Bounty Board in Anvil offers daily delve quests.
If you enter Anvil from the north, you'll pass by the stable, which is next to a grocer. When you pass through the gate, you'll find yourself in a plaza with a tree growing in the middle. The smithy is on the west side of the street and the clothier's store on the east side. The local Mages Guildhall lies on the southwest side of the plaza, and the Fighters Guildhall is next door, on the southeast side. The carpenter lies east of the Fighters Guild. A Nord performer named Honrid the Magnificent juggles daggers in front of the smithy. A copy of Pirate Queen of the Gold Coast lies atop a bench next to the tree in the center of the plaza, across from the Mages Guild and the juggler. Three chickens stroll along the east side of the road.
If you head down the road east from this plaza, you'll see the Mermaid of Anvil beside a pond on the east side of the street (north of the carpenter). The Great Chapel of Dibella lies on the west side of the road heading south from the Mermaid. The Anvil Repository lies on the east side of this same road. The chapel also lies south of the guilds and the carpenter (behind the buildings). The temple can be accessed from road across from the bank, and the chapel's graveyard is on the west side. There is an entrance to Anvil's Outlaws Refuge in the graveyard behind the chapel.
- The Common Good: Kill a dangerous beast which has been smuggled to the Gold Coast from Craglorn.
- Honest Work: Help the Vanos siblings find employment in Anvil.
- Looming Shadows: Recover ancient relics found in the ruins of Fort Faleria.
- A Profitable Venture: Swindle the pirates that control Anvil's docks.
- Buried Evil: Avenge the fallen warriors in Hrota Cave.
Shops and Services
- All That Glitters — A Guild Kiosk in Anvil, run by Onurai-Maht.
- Anvil Ironworks and Tannery — A smithy in Anvil.
- Anvil Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws refuge hidden beneath Anvil.
- Anvil Repository — A bank in northeastern Anvil.
- Beachside Brokers — A Guild Kiosk in Anvil, run by Daynas Sadrano.
- The Carved Bough — A carpentry shop in Anvil.
- Coastal Clothiers and Fabrics — A clothiers and tailors in Anvil.
- Enrick's Public House — One of two inns in Anvil.
- Fighters Guild — A guildhall housing the local branch of the Fighters Guild in Anvil.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall housing the local branch of the Mages Guild in Anvil.
- Midnight Riders — A stable in Anvil.
- Mudcrab and Suds — The harborside inn of Anvil.
- Thahiri's Treats — A grocer's stall found just outside Anvil, near Midnight Riders. An intermediate safebox can be found on the counter. A letter can be found on top of a nearby crate.
- Where O Wares — A Guild Kiosk in Anvil, run by Majhasur.
- Transport Services
- Caravan: Bilami the Caravaneer (Blackwood Borderlands, Jerall Mountains Logging Track)
- The Egret: (Vulkhel Guard)
- The Osprey: (Davon's Watch)
- The Heron: (Daggerfall)
- The Razorbill: (Vivec City)
- The Golden Gryphon: (Shimmerene)
- Anvil Lighthouse — The lighthouse in Anvil, located on a sandspit across from the docks.
- Anvil Wayshrine — Located in Anvil.
- The Prowler — Captain Jimila's ship in Anvil.
Anvil Wayshrine can be found on the western side of the city docks.