|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 36.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
2 items: Adds 15-657 Critical Chance
3 items: Adds 34-1487 Offensive Penetration
4 items: Adds 3-129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: When you deal damage, you call a murder of crows around you for 12 seconds. Every 3 seconds a crow will be sent to peck the closest enemy within 12 meters of you, dealing 871 Physical Damage. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Cleft Striders a quest reward for The Shadow Cleft
- Evergloam Leggings, a quest reward for Unto the Dark.
- Grips of the Impostor, a quest reward for The Strangeness of Seht.
- Living Shadow Skin, a quest reward for To The Clockwork City.
- Tenebrous Girdle, a quest reward for Lost in the Gloam.
Zones drop pieces from their sets:
- Delve bosses drop a waist, foot, or unique item piece.
- Overland bosses drop a head, chest, leg, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Chests in Overworld Events (Abyssal Geysers, Dark Anchors, Dark Fissures, Dragonscours, Harrowstorms, Oblivion Portals, Volcanic Vents) drop a jewelry set piece.
- Chests in Trials and Arenas drop a jewelry set piece.
- Treasure chests have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone; the chance is increased by having the Treasure Hunter champion perk.
- Zone story quest rewards are often part of overland sets.