Online: Spindleclutch II
- The Ayleid ruins of Dwynnarth that grin down from the bluffs above Hag Fen were plundered and emptied out generations ago. But it seems there are forgotten mine tunnels beneath the lowest levels of Dwynnarth that might not be quite so empty.
|# of Zones||1|
|Cambray Hills, Glenumbra|
|Veteran Speed Run Target||20 mins|
- Spindleclutch Objective: Explore the Spindleclutch caverns.
- Blood Relations: Rescue Sud-Hareem's son At'avar from a powerful vampire.
- Pledge: Spindleclutch II: Explore Spindleclutch II and return Undaunted.
Veteran Spindleclutch Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Spindleclutch.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Vampire Nightblades, Illusionists, Necromancers and Bonelords
- Flesh Atronachs
- Bloodfiends and Bloodfiend Reavers
- Thralled Warriors, Archers, Brutes and Strikers
- Boneman Archers and Warriors
- Corrupted Evoker Nightmares, Corrupted Infantry Nightmares, Corrupted Healer Nightmares, Swarm Mother Nightmare, Spider Swarms, Big Rabbu Nightmare and The Widow-Maker Nightmare
- Mad Mortine, a bloodfiend
- Flesh Atronach Trio, a group of three powerful atronachs who must be defeated together
- Urvan Veleth, a Dunmer vampire
- Bloodspawn, a gargoyle
- Praxin Douare, the wraith of a former Fighters Guild member
- Vorenor Winterbourne, a Nord vampire lord
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
|Spindleclutch II Vanquisher||10||Defeat Mad Martine, Blood Spawn, Praxin Douare, the Flesh Atronach Trio, Urvan Veleth, and Vorenor Winterbourne in Spindleclutch II.|
|Spindleclutch II Conqueror||10||Defeat the Blood Golem, Praxin's Ghost, and Vorenor Winterbourne in Veteran Spindleclutch II.|
|Compassionate Hero||50||Defeat Vorenor Winterbourne in Veteran Spindleclutch II without killing any of the innocent victims held captive in his lair.|
|||Veteran Flesh Atronach Conqueror||10||Defeat 65 Flesh Atronachs in Veteran Spindleclutch II.|
|Veteran Thrall Slayer||10||Defeat 220 Vampire Thralls in Veteran Spindleclutch II.|
|Spindleclutch II Survivor||50||Defeat Mad Mortine, Blood Spawn, Praxin Douare, the Flesh Atronach trio, Urvan Veleth, and Vorenor Winterbourne in Veteran Spindleclutch II, without suffering a group member death.|
|Spindleclutch II Assassin||50||Defeat Mad Mortine, Blood Spawn, Praxin Douare, the Flesh Atronach trio, Urvan Veleth, and Vorenor Winterbourne in Veteran Spindleclutch II within twenty minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when players engage the first group of Thralled warriors.|
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
2 items: Adds 34-1487 Armor
1 item: Adds 3-129 Stamina Recovery
|Monster Helm Sets|
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Normal Spindleclutch was designed for levels 12-15, and Veteran Spindleclutch was designed for Veteran Ranks 1-5.
- Prior to Update 12, Spindleclutch I was only available in Normal mode, and Spindleclutch II was only available in Veteran mode. These were named Spindleclutch and Veteran Spindleclutch respectively.
- Mike Finnagan, Dungeon Lead for ESO, revealed on 23rd June 2016 that there was a standing joke relating to this dungeon among the Dungeon Team. He said, "When developing Spindleclutch, everytime we would mention the name we would make this high pitched hair metal screech of the name and play air guitar. It became this kind of running gag with the dungeon team. It got to the point that we went to Bethesda and asked if we could make shirts for our team so, everyone on the team at the time has a shirt with a stylized Spindleclutch (like an 80s Hair Metal band concert shirt) logo and the teams birthdate and places on the back made to look like tour dates".