|Discovery|| Leveled XP
Daggerfall is the largest city in Glenumbra, located at the southwestern end of the peninsula.
The city is split into four districts. South of the river lies the Trade District, which houses marketplaces and trade stalls. North of the river, the Castle Town contains the city stables, Fighters and Mages Guild halls, the Daggerfall Mill, an inn, and a number of private residences. In the northwest lies the Harbor District, where those wishing to visit Stros M'Kai or Betnikh can arrange transport with Gilzir, and Veteran characters can take a ship to Vulkhel Guard or Davon's Watch. To the west sits Castle Daggerfall, home of King Casimir. South of the city lies another dock, where The Spearhead can be found.
- Daggerfall Objective: Unravel the mystery of Daggerfall.
Ache For Cake: Gather ingredients for a special anniversary cake.(disabled)
- Anchors from the Harbour: Find two Guild members who were investigating Dark Anchors.
- Back-Alley Murders: Help save a beggar from being murdered.
- Basile's Invitation: Accept an invitation to join the Fighters Guild.
- Chasing Shadows: Locate the agent of evil lurking in a nearby city.
- Crafting Certification: Meet the master crafters and become certified in your chosen professions.
A Friend In Need: Track down the deed to an inn room.(disabled since Update 16)
- Room to Spare: Obtain the deed to an inn room.
- Invitation to Orsinium: Escort a supply caravan to the Wrothgarian city of Orsinium.
The Jester's Festival: Join in the frivolities of the Festival of Fools.(disabled)
- Long Lost Lore: Recover books from a local ruin and uncover the secrets of its author.
- Nemarc's Invitation: Accept an invitation to join the Mages Guild.
- On to Glenumbra: Continue on to the peninsular city of Daggerfall.
- One of the Undaunted: Join the group of adventurers called "The Undaunted".
- Royal Revelry: Create and set loose some magical sparklers for your "king".
- Swine Thief: Help a swineherd find his prized pig.
Shops and Services
- Bank of Daggerfall — A bank in Daggerfall Trade District.
- Bazgara's Horses — A stable by Daggerfall's south gate.
- Daggerfall Marketplace — Located next to the river in Daggerfall Trade District.
- Daggerfall Millworks — A lumbermill, carpentry and alchemy store in Daggerfall Castle Town.
- Daggerfall Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws hideout situated beneath Daggerfall.
- Fighters Guild — A guildhall housing the local Fighters Guild branch, located in Daggerfall Castle Town.
- Happy, Healthy Horses — A stable located in Daggerfall Castle Town by the east gate.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall located in Daggerfall Castle Town housing the regional Mages Guild branch.
- Rededication Shrine — A Shrine to Mara in Daggerfall.
- The Rosy Lion — An inn and a tavern in Daggerfall Castle Town.
- Tradesman's Square — Located just inside the south gate of Daggerfall.
- The West Step Stalls — A collection of guild kiosks located on the steps to Daggerfall Harbor District.
- Transport Services
- Caravan: Ambassador Lazgara (Wrothgar)
- Daggerfall Harbor District — The transportation hub for the city of Daggerfall.
- Captain Margaux's Place — A small player house in Daggerfall.
- Daggerfall Southern Docks — A set of docks on the south side of Daggerfall, in Glenumbra.
- Daggerfall Wayshrine — Located at the northern end of Daggerfall Castle Town.
- The Rosy Lion — A player room in Daggerfall.
- Themond Mine — A mine found in the southwestern corner of Daggerfall, containing Red Rook bandits.
- The Worm's Retreat — A Worm Cult base located beneath Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall and Davon's Watch.
Daggerfall Wayshrine is located in the northern end of Castle Town, behind the inn. This wayshrine is unlocked as soon as you arrive on your alliance's starter island after escaping The Wailing Prison.