|Location||For The Demon Weapon:
For A Rage of Dragons:
Anais Davaux is a Breton messenger working on behalf of Abnur Tharn. She can be found outside the starting cities of each alliance with a message for you that starts off the Elsweyr prologue quest. To find her, look for The Impresario's tent in each of the three starting cities. She will not appear if the prologue quest is started through the Crown Store.
- The Demon Weapon: Assist Abnur Tharn in locating a mysterious weapon that could end the Three Banners War.
- A Rage of Dragons: Help Elsweyr's first line of defense against the Dragon threat.
The Demon Weapon
- "If I may be so bold, you match the description I was given. I have a message to deliver to you. If that's all right."
- A message? Who's the message from?
- "An old wizard hired me. Called himself Abnur Tharn and claimed to be a battlemage in service to Emperor Varen Aquilarios, if you can imagine such a thing.
He was quite insistent I find you and deliver his words exactly as he relayed them to me."
- What's the message?
- "Forgive me, but I can't duplicate his imperious inflections. Ahem. "The great Abnur Tharn requires your assistance. With it, we can end the Three Banners War. Report to me immediately if not sooner."
He asked me to mark his location on your map."
- I'll find Abnur Tharn and see what this is all about.
If you speak to her again, she'll say:
- "Pardon my candor, but the old wizard kind of frightened me. He was rather intense. And obnoxious. Hasn't quite gotten over the fall of the Empire, I suppose.
If there's nothing else, I'll be moving on shortly. The work of a courier never ends."
A Rage of Dragons
If you have not started The Demon Weapon, she'll greet you with:
- "Ah, excuse me. If I may be so bold, you match the description I was given. I have a message for you, if you're willing to accept it."
Otherwise, she'll say:
- "Pardon my intrusion, but I have another message to deliver to you. And if you don't mind my saying so, it's good to see you again."
- A message? For me?
- "More like a summons, really. Comes from Abnur Tharn, who once advised Emperor Varen of Cyrodiil.
He wants to see you in Riverhold, in Northern Elsweyr. Said it involves the Khajiiti Defense Force and a rage of Dragons, if you can believe it."
- I'll travel to Riverhold and see what Abnur Tharn wants.
- "Not to complain, but the old wizard frightens me. He has such piercing eyes. And the way he talked about Dragons made my hair stand on end!
If there's nothing else, I need to move on. These messages won't deliver themselves."