The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Outside the quest, she'll say:
- "Move on, then. Nothing to see here, is there?"
If you've not started the quest, she'll say instead:
- "Up and about, are we?"
- Do I know you?
- "You're the one they pulled from the drink! Captain Kaleen found you floating out in Iliac Bay.
She said to send you 'round if you woke up with half a mind left. Though, I won't stop you if you want to run off."
- Where's Captain Kaleen?
- "She's in Stros M'Kai, adding to her crew. The ship's got enough sailors to keep her afloat, but that's about it.
If you want to lend a hand, talk to our boatswain, Gilzir. He's on deck."
- I'll talk to the boatswain then.
After the quest:
- "The ship's new crew will work out. And if they don't, the captain will send them off to the old mutineers."