The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "A swineherd's life isn't easy, you know. But my pigs love me."
If you haven't done his quest, he'll instead greet you with:
- "Thieves! Daggerfall is full of them! They steal anything that's not nailed down!"
- "They even stole my livestock."
- You were robbed?
- "This was no simple robbery. It was grand larceny! And I know who did it. Lafont stole my Glutton!"
- "He's been itching to put my prized pig on his menu, serve him up in a stew at his wretched inn. Glutton's missing and I just know Lafont took him."
- Have you reported this to the watch?
- "They said to take it up with the magistrate, but that takes too long. Poor Glutton doesn't have that much time. "
- "I need someone to rescue him before he becomes a ham sandwich!"
- I can find your pig. (Starts quest)
- "Please don't let Glutton become bacon. He's much too young to be eaten."
Upon return of Glutton:
- "You found him! You found my wonderful little Glutton!"
- Your pig was in an alley, chewing on a strange vine.
- "I bet Lafont was hiding him there until he could turn poor Glutton into ribs and chops. But now I've got my prized pig back."
- I don't think Lafont had anything to do with it. And I've seen vines like that before.
- "Lafont's guilty of something, I'm sure of it."
- "But what do I care about strange vines? Talk to Zhagush over by the Mages Guild if you're so interested. He knows his plants. Sold me some herbs one time when Glutton ate something that upset his tummy."
- I'll ask Zhagush about the vines.