Online:The Hive Lord
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|The Hive Lord|
|Location||Darkshade Caverns I|
|Hive Lord's Shell|
- Pledge: Darkshade Caverns I: Explore Darkshade Caverns I and return Undaunted.
Darkshade Caverns Pledge: Explore Darkshade Caverns and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
Skills and Abilities
As a boss type enemy, the Hive Lord is immune to all forms of crowd control effects.
- Double Swipe
- A basic melee attack that does moderate physical damage. If taunted, the boss will be forced to use this attack on the tank only.
- Overhead Smash
- An attack that staggers and damages all enemies within the red cone in front of the boss. This attack can be difficult to dodge as it is very fast. The tank may want to face the boss away from the group to reduce the chance of them getting hit.
- Defensive Instinct
- The boss will pound the ground, dealing high physical damage over time to all enemies in a circle around it. This attack can be interrupted or avoided, although interrupting is easier as the red circle telegraph is very large.
- Bounding Strike
- The boss will randomly leap on a player, dealing moderate physical damage and stunning him or her. The boss will only target players that are at a long distance from it, thus players may want to stay near the boss to avoid getting hit by this attack.
- Summon Scribs
- The boss will summon kwama scribs to assist it in battle, and thus they should be killed quickly. The scribs will emerge from the ground as indicated by a red circle, and any player standing on that area when the scribs emerge will be damaged and stunned.