|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||12||Cost||75 Ultimate|
|Cast Time||0.4 seconds||Duration||6 seconds|
Deals Physical damage. Duration is extended for each enemy hit. Grants Empower for duration.
Deals additional damage to enemies in front of you.
- Radial Sweep: Swing your Aedric spear around with holy vengeance, dealing [3003 / 3033 / 3067 / 3100] Magic Damage to all nearby enemies and an additional [1504 / 1518 / 1536 / 1551] Magic Damage every 2 seconds for 6 seconds.
- Empowering Sweep: Swing your Aedric spear around with holy vengeance, dealing [3100 / 3134 / 3167 / 3202] Physical Damage to all nearby enemies and an additional 1549 Physical Damage every 2 seconds for 6 seconds. The duration is extended by 2 seconds for each enemy hit. Gain Empower for the duration, increasing the damage of your Light and Heavy Attacks by 40%.
- Crescent Sweep: Swing your Aedric spear around with holy vengeance, dealing [3100 / 3134 / 3167 / 3202] Magic Damage to all nearby enemies and an additional 1549 Magic Damage every 2 seconds for 6 seconds. Enemies in your path will be hit for 60% more damage.
Radial Sweep deals magic damage to all nearby enemies with an additional damage over time for 6 seconds. Empowering Sweep protects you by reducing damage taken by 15% plus 4% for each enemy hit. Crescent Sweep adds more damage to enemies in front of you instead, and deals Physical Damage.
- At a cost of 75 Ultimate, this is one of the cheapest Ultimate abilities available, exceeded only by the Nightblade's Death Stroke.
- Empowering Sweep is a recommended morph for the Templar Initiate, Gleaming Champion, and Bastion of Light builds, while Crescent Sweep is recommended for Luminous Warrior.