The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Line Rank||1||Cost||2970 Magicka|
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||20 seconds|
Increases the duration.
Splits the projectile, allowing it to affect two additional nearby enemies. Briefly snares enemies hit.
- Sun Fire: Blast an enemy with a charge of radiant heat, dealing [1499 / 1515 / 1530 / 1549] Flame Damage, and an additional [4518 / 4555 / 4614 / 4666] Flame Damage over 20 seconds. Upon activation you gain Major Savagery and Major Prophecy for 20 seconds, increasing your Weapon Critical and Spell Critical rating by 2629.
- Vampire's Bane: Duration: 30 seconds.
Blast an enemy with a charge of radiant heat, dealing 1549 Flame Damage, and an additional [7010 / 7084 / 7162 / 7263] Flame Damage over 30 seconds. Upon activation you gain Major Savagery and Major Prophecy for 30 seconds, increasing your Weapon Critical and Spell Critical rating by 2629.
- Reflective Light: Area: 5 meters.
Blast up to three enemies with a charge of radiant heat, dealing [1549 / 1568 / 1585 / 1600] Flame Damage, an additional 4673 Flame Damage over 20 seconds, and reducing their Movement Speed by 40% for 3 seconds. Upon activation you gain Major Savagery and Major Prophecy for 20 seconds, increasing your Weapon Critical and Spell Critical rating by 2629.
Sun Fire deals Fire Damage to the targeted enemy and applies Fire Damage over time, as well as giving a Spell Critical boost to you. Vampire's Bane increases the duration of the Fire Damage, making it more effective against single targets, while Reflective Light causes the spell to affect up to three targets with each cast, which makes it more useful against groups.
- Damage ticks every 2 seconds.
- Despite the name, Vampire's Bane does not do more damage specifically to vampires, except in as much as it is Fire Damage, which vampires receive increased damage from in general, though this is true of all three versions of this spell.
- Vampire's Bane is a recommended morph for the Templar Initiate and Gleaming Champion builds.
- Both levels of the Enduring Rays passive are required for there to be an effect on the damage over time portion of this skill.
- This ability's damage-over-time now lasts 1 additional second, and deals 10% more damage.
- Fixed an issue where casting Sun Fire wouldn't cause you to face your target.
- Reflective Light: The tooltip for this ability now includes the damage-over-time.
- Fixed an issue where the Sun Fire snare duration wasn't being increased by the Enduring Rays passive.
- Reflective Light: Fixed an issue where this ability was applying two snares to secondary targets.
- Increased the damage over time dealt by Sun Fire and its morphs by 30%.
- While Sun Fire is active on a target, the caster will gain the Major Spell Crit buff.
- Vampire's Bane: Increased the damage over time duration for this morph to 9 seconds from 7 seconds.
- Shadow Cloak: Fixed an issue where the invisibility from this ability and its morphs was being broken by numerous abilities including Reflective Light, Silver Shards, and Burning Talons damage over time effect.
- Decreased the duration of the snare from this ability and its morphs to 3 seconds from 5/9 seconds.
- Adjusted this ability and its morphs to follow our standardized Damage Over Time ruleset. Total duration has been increased to 8 seconds from 6.25 seconds, and increased the damage per tick by approximately 31% to make up for the loss of the first tick. This will result in roughly the same overall DPS, but with less burst damage.
- Vampire's Bane (morph): This ability now lasts 12 seconds instead of 10.25 seconds.
- Reflective Light (morph): The spread of how far this ability will attempt to find targets near your initial target is now 5 meters instead of 4.5 meters.
- Reduced the cost of this ability and its morphs to 2376 from 2700.
- Increased the DoT damage by approximately 17% per tick, but reduced initial hit damage by approximately 17%.
- Fixed an issue where the Major Prophecy from this ability and its morphs would only occur if you dealt damage, rather than upon activation, as the tooltip states.
- Increased the base duration of this ability and its morphs to 10 seconds, up from 8.
- Increased the base cost to 2970, up from 2376.
- Decreased the Damage over Time of these abilities by approximately 47% per tick.
- Reflective Light (morph): Fixed an issue where this ability could not be used against neutral targets that are related to Justice activities.