|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||4||Cost||4050 Magicka|
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||2.5 seconds|
Guarantees a Critical Strike on your next attack.
Heals you and reduces your damage taken instead of granting invisibility.
- Shadow Cloak: Cost: [4320 / 4230 / 4140 / 4050] Magicka.
Cloak yourself in shadow to become invisible for 2.5 seconds.
- Shadowy Disguise: Cost: [4050 / 3960 / 3870 / 3780] Magicka.
Cloak yourself in shadow to become invisible for 2.5 seconds. Your next direct damage attack used within 3 seconds will always be a Critical Strike.
- Dark Cloak: Cost: [4050 / 3960 / 3870 / 3780] Magicka, Duration: 3 seconds.
Cloak yourself in shadow to heal for 32% of your Max Health over 3 seconds and gain Minor Protection, reducing your damage taken by 8%.
Shadow Cloak causes you to become invisible for a short time, enabling you to slip away from a thorny situation or prepare a stealth attack. It works well with other abilities that depend on stealth, most notably Veiled Strike. You can increase your Critical Strike chance of the next attack with the Shadowy Disguise morph, or reduce the damage dealt to you after the invisibility with Dark Cloak.
- The critical strike from Shadowy Disguise applies to heals as well.
- You only gain Minor Protection from the Dark Cloak morph if it expires naturally. If you recast it or dispel it by taking any action, it will not be applied.
- Shadowy Disguise is a recommended morph for the Nightblade Initiate build.