The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Line Rank||20||Cost||3510 Magicka|
Deals damage and interrupts all enemies near the point of impact. Increases damage dealt.
Always stuns the enemy and sets them Off Balance, regardless if they are casting.
- Focused Charge: Charge with your divine lance to impale an enemy, dealing [1796 / 1814 / 1834 / 1855] Magic Damage. If the enemy hit is casting, they are interrupted, set Off Balance, and stunned for 3 seconds.
- Explosive Charge: Area: 6 meters.
Charge with your divine lance to impale all enemies in the area, dealing [2326 / 2352 / 2377 / 2401] Magic Damage. Any enemy hit that is casting is interrupted, set Off Balance, and stunned for 3 seconds.
- Toppling Charge: Charge with your divine lance to impale an enemy, dealing [1860 / 1881 / 1902 / 1920] Magic Damage, stunning them for 3 seconds, and setting them Off Balance. Interrupts the target if they were casting.
Focused Charge moves you to a distant enemy, dealing Magic Damage and interrupting any spells they are casting, stunning them if they are in the process of charging a spell. Explosive Charge adds an area of effect so that it can affect multiple enemies, or Toppling Charge causes the stun to occur even if they are not casting a spell, and applies Off Balance if they are.
- We have made this ability's tooltip clearer—it now states that it only stuns targets that are casting.
- Slightly reduced the post-global cooldown for this ability, making it feel more responsive.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't activate other abilities for a short time after using Focused Charge or its morphs. We also fixed an issue where the effects from this ability would get stuck on you.
- It is no longer possible to become stuck in the charge pose after triggering this ability.
- The damage from this ability and the Toppling Charge morph can now be dodged.
- Increased the speed of the animation played by this ability and its morphs.
- Developer Comments: Since there is already a waiting period on charge abilities as you move to close the gap, we have increased the speed of the "leaping stab" animation that happens once you finally reach your target. This should make ON:Focused Charge feel more responsive and allow you to more fluidly transition into other abilities after completing the charge.
- Decreased the damage dealt by this ability and its morphs by approximately 18%.
- Reduced the damage dealt by this ability and the Toppling Charge morph by approximately 8% to put it on par with other "gap closer" abilities.
- Explosive Charge (morph): Increased the damage dealt from this morph by approximately 15% to put it on par with our PBAoE ability standard, since this morph converts the attack into an AoE.
- Toppling Charge (morph): Fixed an issue where this ability and the Explosive Charge morph could not be CC broken until the stagger completed if you were interrupted by the ability. This ability and its morphs will now always apply Off Balance to the target, rather than requiring them to be interrupted, since targets were automatically set Off Balance if interrupted anyway.