|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 20.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
|Line Rank||4||Cost||4050 Magicka|
Deals additional damage based on the distance the spear travels.
Converts into a Stamina ability, and stuns the enemy for a longer duration.
- Piercing Javelin: Hurl your spear at an enemy with godlike strength, dealing [1224 / 1238 / 1251 / 1265] Magic Damage, stunning them for 1.8 seconds, and knocking them back 8 meters.
- Aurora Javelin: Hurl your spear at an enemy with godlike strength, dealing [1268 / 1281 / 1295 / 1309] Magic Damage, stunning them for 1.8 seconds, and knocking them back 8 meters. Deals up to 40% additional damage based on the distance the spear travels.
- Binding Javelin: Cost: 3442 Stamina.
Hurl your spear at an enemy with godlike strength, dealing [1271 / 1284 / 1298 / 1312] Physical Damage, stunning them for [3.1 / 3.2 / 3.4 / 3.5] seconds, and knocking them back 8 meters.
Piercing Javelin deals Magic Damage to an enemy and knocks them backward, stunning them for a brief moment. Aurora Javelin increases the damage when the ability is used at a distance, while Binding Javelin converts it to a Stamina-based image, and increases the duration of the stun caused by the attack.
- This spell is a good way to keep your distance from enemies, which is particularly useful when combined with a charging skill like Focused Charge, which must be used at a distance.
- Aurora Javelin is a recommended morph for the Templar Initiate build, while Binding Javelin is recommended for Luminous Warrior.