|Line Rank||4||Cost||3780 Magicka|
Deals additional damage based on the distance the spear travels.
Converts to Stamina. Stuns the enemy for longer instead of knocking back.
- Piercing Javelin: Hurl your spear at an enemy with godlike strength, dealing [3688 / 3728 / 3770 / 3809] Magic Damage and knocking them back 8 meters.
- Aurora Javelin: Hurl your spear at an enemy with godlike strength, dealing [3809 / 3851 / 3893 / 3935] Magic Damage and knocking them back 8 meters. You deal 2% additional damage with the spear for every 1 meter you are away from the target, up to a maximum of 40%.
- Binding Javelin: Cost: 3213 Stamina.
Hurl your spear at an enemy with godlike strength, dealing [3812 / 3854 / 3895 / 3938] Physical Damage and stunning them for [2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4] seconds.
Piercing Javelin deals Magic Damage to an enemy and knocks them backward, stunning them for a brief moment. Aurora Javelin increases the damage when the ability is used at a distance, while Binding Javelin converts it to a Stamina-based image, and increases the duration of the stun caused by the attack.
- This spell is a good way to keep your distance from enemies, which is particularly useful when combined with a charging skill like Focused Charge, which must be used at a distance.
- Aurora Javelin is a recommended morph for the Templar Initiate build, while Binding Javelin is recommended for Luminous Warrior.