The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Line Rank||4||Cost||3780 Magicka|
Deals additional damage based on the distance the spear travels.
Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Physical Damage. Stuns the enemy for longer instead of knocking back.
- Piercing Javelin: Hurl your spear at an enemy with godlike strength, dealing [1796 / 1814 / 1834 / 1855] Magic Damage and knocking them back 8 meters. This ability ignores the enemy's Resistances and cannot be blocked.
- Aurora Javelin: Hurl your spear at an enemy with godlike strength, dealing [1860 / 1881 / 1902 / 1920] Magic Damage and knocking them back 8 meters. This ability ignores the enemy's Resistances and cannot be blocked. The spear deals an additional 2% damage for every 1 meter you are away from the target, up to a maximum of 40%.
- Binding Javelin: Cost: 3213 Stamina.
Hurl your spear at an enemy with godlike strength, dealing 1860 Physical Damage and stunning them for [2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4] seconds. This ability ignores the enemy's Resistances and cannot be blocked.
Piercing Javelin deals Magic Damage to an enemy and knocks them backward, stunning them for a brief moment. Aurora Javelin increases the damage when the ability is used at a distance, while Binding Javelin converts it to a Stamina-based image, and increases the duration of the stun caused by the attack.
- This spell is a good way to keep your distance from enemies, which is particularly useful when combined with a charging skill like Focused Charge, which must be used at a distance.
- Aurora Javelin is a recommended morph for the Templar Initiate build, while Binding Javelin is recommended for Luminous Warrior.
- Aurora Javelin: Fixed an issue where Aurora Javelin was adding less damage than the intended additional 40%.
- Binding Javelin: This ability now scales off stamina and weapon power, and now also costs stamina.
- Increased the range of this ability and its morphs to 28 meters from 20 meters.
- Increased the speed of the projectile fired by this ability and its morphs by 40%.
- Binding Javelin:
- Fixed an issue where Rank III of this morph had a 20 meter range instead of a 28 meter range.
- Reduced the cost of this morph by approximately 20%.
- Developer Comments: As all Weapon skill lines have a 20% Stamina cost reduction passive, we also included this reduction with class Stamina morphs. Binding Javelin and Biting Jabs were missed when this initially happened. Fixing this bug and giving these abilities their correct costs helps Stamina Templar with some of the sustain issues they were having.
- Increased the knockback range of this ability and its morphs to 8 meters from 5 meters.
- Developer Comments: Increasing the knockback distance of these abilities gives them a stronger niche from other crowd control abilities, and also opens up more opportunities for using that knockback with deadly results in areas with treacherous terrain (such as Battlegrounds).
- Binding Javelin: This morph now knocks the enemy down instead of knocking them back.
- Developer Comment: This change was made to help ensure Stamina melee builds are able to continue to hit their targets after activating Binding Javelin.
- Increased the duration of the stun granted from this ability and its morphs to land on a beautiful, whole number. This means the base ability and Aurora Javelin will now stun for 2 seconds rather than 1.8, while Binding will last 4 seconds rather than 3.5.
- Aurora Javelin (morph): Fixed an issue where you couldn't hit the damage bonus cap without utilizing range increasing passives. Now, it will get 2% stronger for every 1 meter between you and the target, up to 40% at 20 meters.
- Reduced the range from this ability and its morphs to 22 meters, down from 28, to ensure they follow the function of other abilities such as Scatter Shot or Fiery Grip.
- These abilities will now ignore the target's Physical or Spell Resistance to ensure they have a unique auxiliary effect.
- Online-Skills-Aedric Spear
- Online-Skills with Magic Damage
- Online-Skills with Knockback
- Online-Skills with Ignore Armor
- Online-Skills with Distance Bonus
- Online-Skills with Physical Damage
- Online-Skills with Stun
- Online-Skills with Magicka Cost
- Online-Skills with Stamina Cost