The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Line Rank||42||Cost||2950 Magicka|
You heal for a percentage of the damage inflicted.
Increases the amount of bonus damage dealt to low health targets.
- Radiant Destruction: Burn an enemy with a ray of holy fire, dealing [4042 / 4090 / 4128 / 4178] Magic Damage over 1.8 seconds. Deals up to 480% more damage to enemies below 50% Health.
- Radiant Glory: Burn an enemy with a ray of holy fire, dealing [4170 / 4221 / 4261 / 4304] Magic Damage over 1.8 seconds. Deals up to 480% more damage to enemies below 50% Health. You heal for 20% of the damage inflicted.
- Radiant Oppression: Burn an enemy with a ray of holy fire, dealing [4170 / 4221 / 4261 / 4304] Magic Damage over 1.8 seconds. Deals up to 500% more damage to enemies below 50% Health.
Radiant Destruction deals Magic Damage over time, and deals additional damage to targets with low health. Radiant Glory heals you by a percentage of the damage done, while Radiant Oppression increases the damage based on your current Magicka, up to a maximum of 20% increase.
- Radiant Oppression works best immediately after drinking a Restore Magicka potion or restoring your Magicka in some other way, as you want it as high as possible to receive the maximum effect.
- Radiant Destruction was added in Update 6, replacing Blinding Light.
- Radiant Oppression is a recommended morph for the Templar Initiate build.
- Blinding Light: The ability Blinding Light has been removed, and replaced with Radiant Destruction.
- Radiant Destruction:
- This new ability has replaced Blinding Light. Any experience you had in Blinding Light will automatically apply to Radiant Destruction.
- Radiant Destruction is a channeled, magicka-based beam with a range of 28 meters and a duration of 3 seconds. It does moderate damage against enemies, but that damage increases against targets who are low in health.
- Radiant Glory: This ability heals the caster for 20% of the amount of damage dealt by the ability.
- Radiant Oppression: This ability deals more damage depending on how much unspent magicka you have. A caster with 100% magicka will receive a 40% bonus to the damage from this ability.
- Fixed an issue where this ability was scaling too quickly when your target was below 50% health.
- Shadow Cloak: Fixed an issue where this ability wasn't removing channeled damage abilities, such as Radiant Destruction.
- Radiant Oppression: Fixed an issue where this ability was getting the full 40% damage bonus, regardless of caster's magicka value.
- This ability now cancels if the enemy moves out of your line of sight.
- Fixed an issue where channeled attacks (such as Radiant Destruction), Restoration and Lightning Staff Heavy Attacks could be avoided by dodge rolling. Channeled attacks cannot be dodged.
- Fixed an issue where the execute bonus damage from this ability would not apply if multiple Templars were channeling these abilities on the same target.
- Decreased the damage from this ability and its morphs by approximately 21%.
- Developer Comment: The damage of Radiant Destruction was so high that players were able to cast this on targets with high health values and still deal effective damage. This change makes it more important to use the ability at the correct time. In PvP, other players now have more time to react, and in PvE the rotation requires using multiple abilities for a longer period of time.
- Radiant Oppression: Fixed an issue where the execute bonus damage and Magicka bonus damage from this morph were not multiplicative with each other. This fix will result in higher damage done with this morph.
- Increased the maximum bonus execute damage dealt by this ability and its morph to 480% from 330%.
- Decreased the channel time for this ability and its morphs to 1.8 seconds from 2.8 seconds; the damage done has been decreased by approximately 15% and cost by approximately 35%. The total damage per second and cost per second should remain relatively unchanged.
- Developer Comment: This change allows the Templar more opportunities to integrate damage over time effects into their rotation during the execute phase, while retaining the powerful level of Radiant Destruction. The reduction of time spent casting should help Templars' execute phase feel more engaging for the caster since they can now devote more time to maintaining other abilities.