|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 26.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
|Line Rank||12||Cost||70 Ultimate|
|Cast Time||0.4 seconds||Duration||–|
Deals Disease Damage. If cast with higher Ultimate, stuns the target. While slotted, your Light and Heavy Attacks restore resources if the enemy has a negative effect active.
Also afflicts the enemy with Major Defile, reducing their Healing Received. While slotted, any time you kill an enemy you gain Ultimate.
- Death Stroke: Ravage an enemy with a swift strike, dealing [4800 / 4852 / 4904 / 4958] Magic Damage and causing them to take 20% more damage from your attacks for 6 seconds.
- Incapacitating Strike: Ravage an enemy with a swift strike, dealing 4962 Disease Damage and causing them to take 20% more damage from your attacks for 6 seconds. If cast with 120 or more Ultimate, the enemy is stunned for 3 seconds. While slotted you gain Reave, which restores [85 / 90 / 95 / 100] Magicka and Stamina when you deal damage with a Light or Heavy Attack on an enemy with a negative effect active on them.
- Soul Harvest: Ravage an enemy with a spinning attack, dealing 4962 Magic Damage and increasing your damage against them by 20% for 6 seconds. Also afflicts the enemy with Major Defile, reducing their healing received and Health Recovery by 30%. While slotted, any time you kill an enemy you gain [7 / 8 / 9 / 10] Ultimate.
Death Stroke deals Magic Damage and increases damage against the affected enemy, who is also inflicted with Major Defile, reducing their Healing Received. The Incapacitating Strike morph changes the damage to Disease Damage and stuns the target. Or you could choose the Soul Harvest morph, which earns you extra Ultimate for each kill when it is slotted.
- Death Stroke is the cheapest of all the Ultimate abilities, especially when the Soul Harvest morph is chosen, because you earn some back for every kill.
- Soul Harvest is a recommended morph for the Nightblade Initiate build, while Incapacitating Strike is recommended for Umbral Assassin.