|This article could benefit from an image of:
Unmorphed and Crystal Fragments
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||1||Cost||2970 Magicka|
|Cast Time||1 second||Duration||–|
Stuns the enemy and deals area of effect damage around them.
Other Magicka abilities have a chance to make your next Crystal Fragments instant, deal more damage, and cost less.
- Crystal Shard: Conjure dark crystals to bombard an enemy, dealing [8059 / 8146 / 8235 / 8323] Magic Damage.
- Crystal Blast: Conjure dark crystals to bombard an enemy, dealing [8322 / 8413 / 8502 / 8597] Magic Damage and stunning them for 2 seconds. Also damages enemies near the initial target for [8322 / 8413 / 8502 / 8597] Magic Damage.
- Crystal Fragments: Conjure dark crystals to bombard an enemy, dealing [8322 / 8413 / 8502 / 8597] Magic Damage. Casting any other Magicka ability has a 35% chance of causing your next Crystal Fragments to be instant, deal 33% more damage, and cost 50% less Magicka.
Crystal Shard will deal Magic Damage to a single opponent (or multiple opponents with Crystal Blast morph). Crystal Blast also knocks them to the ground for a few seconds and deals damage to other nearby targets. This is most effective when used against melee enemies, in order to keep them away while your other attacks or allies finish them off. Or by using Crystal Fragments, casting any other Magicka-based spell has a chance to increase the damage and reduce the casting cost by half as well as removing the casting delay so it can be cast instantly.
- While Crystal Blast will deal damage to multiple opponents, only the primary target will be knocked down.
- Some larger enemies are immune to knockdown, but they will still take damage from this spell.
- Enemies won't become aware of your presence until this spell hits.
- With Crystal Fragments, there is a sound when the instant, half-cost cast becomes available. You should learn to recognize this sound so you know when the ideal time to cast will be. You will also know that a cast is ready because your hands will have a blue glow around them.
- Crystal Blast is a recommended morph for the Sorcerer Initiate build, while Crystal Fragments is recommended for Elemental Arcanist.