|This article could benefit from an image of:
Unmorphed and Crystal Fragments
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||1||Cost||2700 Magicka|
|Cast Time||0.8 seconds||Duration||–|
Converts the ability into an instant cast Stamina ability, which causes your next Light or Heavy Attack to deal bonus Physical Damage and reduce the enemy's Armor.
Casting Magicka abilities has a chance to make your next Crystal Fragments instant, deal more damage, and cost less.
- Crystal Shard: Conjure dark crystals to bombard an enemy, dealing [3106 / 3142 / 3174 / 3207] Magic Damage. Your next non-Ultimate ability cast within 3 seconds costs 10% less.
- Crystal Weapon: Casting Time: Instant, Cost: 2295 Stamina, Duration: 4 seconds, Target: Self.
Encase your weapon in dark crystals for 4 seconds, causing your next Light or Heavy Attack to deal an additional 3097 Physical Damage and reducing the target's Armor by [700 / 800 / 900 / 1000] for 5 seconds. After casting, your next non-Ultimate ability used within 3 seconds costs 10% less.
- Crystal Fragments: Conjure dark crystals to bombard an enemy, dealing [3206 / 3242 / 3277 / 3314] Magic Damage. Your next non-Ultimate ability cast within 3 seconds costs 10% less. Casting a Magicka ability has a 35% chance of causing your next Crystal Fragments to be instant, deal 66% more damage, and cost 50% less Magicka.
Crystal Shard will deal Magic Damage to a single opponent (or multiple opponents with Crystal Blast morph). Crystal Weapon converts the skill to Stamina, removes the casting delay, causes your next light or heavy attack to do more damage, reduces the target's armor, and reduces the cost of your next non-Ultimate ability. With the Crystal Fragments morph, casting any other Magicka-based spell has a chance to increase the damage and reduce the casting cost by half as well as removing the casting delay so it can be cast instantly.
- Enemies won't become aware of your presence until this spell hits.
- With Crystal Fragments, there is a sound when the instant, half-cost cast becomes available. You should learn to recognize this sound so you know when the ideal time to cast will be. You will also know that a cast is ready because your hands will have a blue glow around them.