|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||4||Cost||2700 Magicka|
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||20 seconds|
Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Physical Damage. Increases in size and damage the longer it is active. Grants Minor Expedition while active, increasing your Movement Speed.
Increases the duration, and you gain Major Expedition for brief period after activation, increasing your Movement Speed.
- Lightning Form: Manifest yourself as pure lightning, zapping nearby enemies with electricity dealing [297 / 301 / 302 / 306] Shock Damage every 1 second for 20 seconds. While in this form you also gain Major Resolve, increasing your and by 5948.
- Hurricane: Cost: 2295 Stamina.
Manifest yourself as pure air, buffeting nearby enemies with wind dealing [310 / 314 / 317 / 321] Physical Damage every 1 second for 20 seconds. The winds grow in damage and size, increasing up to 160% more damage and up to 9 meters in size. While in this form you gain Major Resolve and Minor Expedition, increasing your and by 5948 and your Movement Speed by 15%.
- Boundless Storm: Duration: [27 / 28 / 29 / 30] seconds.
Manifest yourself as pure lightning, zapping nearby enemies with electricity dealing 310 Shock Damage every 1 second for [27 / 28 / 29 / 30] seconds. While in this form you also gain Major Resolve, increasing your and by 5948. Activating this grants Major Expedition for a brief period, increasing your Movement Speed 30% for 4 seconds.
Lightning Form causes the caster to transform into physical lightning, protecting you from damage and causing Shock Damage to any enemies that come near. Hurricane changes the casting cost to use Stamina and the damage to be Physical Damage, while slightly increasing your movement speed. Boundless Storm increases your movement speed by a greater degree, but for a shorter time, while the primary effects will last for longer.
- When using either morph for its increased movement speed (and not for offensive purposes), be careful around neutral enemies, as being hit by this ability will cause them to become hostile. If you were wearing a disguise, it will blow your cover as well.
- The Hurricane morph was added in Update 10, replacing Thundering Presence, which dealt additional Shock Damage for the first few seconds while also granting Major Expedition.
- Boundless Storm is a recommended morph for the Sorcerer Initiate, Elemental Arcanist and War Mage builds, while Hurricane is recommended for Arcane Warrior.