The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Discovery|| Leveled XP
|Dawnmead, Reaper's March|
|Eastern Reaper's March|
Dune is a city in eastern Reaper's March.
- Dune Objective: Clear the town of the Daedric invasion.
- History's Song: Fulfill an ancient bard's wish.
- To Moonmont: Seek out your destiny at the temple of Moonmont.
- To Dune: Head to Dawnmead to walk the Two Moons Path with the next Mane.
Shops and Services
- Artisans Alley — A trading plaza in the northeastern Dune.
- Crafty Mazduni's Caravan — A road-side camp housing a chef and a merchant.
- Fighters Guild — The Dune branch of the Fighters Guild situated in the northern part of the city.
- Henoreth's Sack-and-Tote — A pack merchant store in Dune run by Henoreth.
- Hidden Moon Brewing — A road-side camp set up by a brewer.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall in the north of the city containing the local Mages Guild branch.
- The Shop-on-the-Steps — A merchant tent at the Dune western entrance.
- The Stalls — A collection of merchant tents at the central trading plaza in Dune.
- Walker's Stay — The inn in the northeastern Dune.
Dune Wayshrine is located to the northwest of the city, on a terrace across the bridge. The terrace also accommodates the Dune Rise Dealer guild kiosk operated by the guild trader Uzarrur.
- Agarthe Dantien
- Javad Tharn*
- Lashbesh gra-Shatul
- Livia Nasica
- Mathin Areloth
- Shagareg gra-Urkub
- Zelie Brassac*