Malacath is the Daedric Prince of Outcasts. He appears as an Orc in Obsidian Scar during the related quest. He also appears as the Aspect of Malacath in Old Orsinium. In Wrothgar, many of the Orc people are divided over worshiping him or his alleged predecessor, Trinimac.
- Foul Deeds in the Deep: Help a fleeing couple escape the wrath of the Oathbound Clan.
- Flames of Forge and Fallen: Fulfill the duty of a dying priest of Malacath.
Foul Deeds in the Deep
In the northeast Obsidian Scar, Lashgikh performs a ritual at the shrine of Malacath and he appears afterwards:
- Lashgikh: "We've got everything we need for the ritual. Come, friend. Let's have a word."
- Lashgikh: "Malacath, God of Curses, I appeal to you in my rage!"
- Lashgikh: "My better half lies dead. My blood burns. My blade hungers."
- Lashgikh: "Grant me vengeance. Grant me justice. For the honor of my love lost."
- Lashgikh: "Grant me Osgrikh and I will grant you his head in your name."
- Malacath: "Lashgikh, I hear your oath. Osgrikh the Minor turned my Oathbound against you―one of my own."
- Malacath: "And you seek justice for this? Good. Then your anger is my anger."
- Malacath: "Osgrikh the Coward flies from your fury―from your champion. I will not have your rage denied! Prepare yourself and prepare your champion. Osgrikh comes to you."
Malacath then disappears and Osgrikh is summoned for you both to defeat.
Flames of Forge and Fallen
After lighting the first pyre:
- "Another seeks to light my pyre. Weaker than those who fell? We shall see."
When speaking to his Aspect:
- "You stand before Malacath, Daedric Prince of Vengeance. Mortals often gawk and grovel. You do not."
- You want me to bow?
- "Bow? Never bow! Only show the top of your head when you smash in your enemy's face!
Do you think I require supplication? Do you mistake me for Molag Bal?"
- What do you want?
- "Light the great pyre so my wrath can smolder for another generation.
Breach the gates as invaders breached Old Orsinium."
- Actually, I defeated Molag Bal.
- "Yet he still remains. You should have finished the job."
- Why can't you just open it?
- "You wish the Daedric Prince of Vengeance to help you open a door? "Jiggle the handle?"
Life is a struggle, mortal. Use what little sense you have and surpass this mighty ordeal. Or bite out your tounge and bleed to death."
- How do I open the gate?
- "Honor the clans who carved out a mountainside to raise these walls—those who armed, fed, and ruled this city in its prime.
Honor the clans who built a city worthy of my attention."
- "The great pyre burns. Its ashes will smolder for years. You did this, despite all arrayed against you."
- What does that mean?
- "Today you rekindled the simmer of hatred at the heart of the Orcs. May it fuel their vengeance for another generation.
- Go. Spread my wrath to the corners of the world!"