|Completion||Explore and Clear|
|Main Caves: Bone Colossus, Boneflayer, Flesh Atronach, Ghost, Reanimated Blackwill, Necrotic Bone Flayer, Reanimated Sentry, Reanimated Venombow, Reanimated Venomblade, Wraith
Sanctuary: Waking Flame Armamancer, Waking Flame Ranger, Waking Flame Conjuror(?)
|North of Farmer's Nook and Bloodrun Wayshrine|
"The Dark Brotherhood has many roosts. Like birds, we seldom nest in them for long. And when we fly, we leave them forever changed."—Elam Drals
Bloodrun Cave is a cave full of undead situated in the northeast corner of Blackwood. An Argonian necromancer named Tumma-Maxath has taken up residence here and Mim-Jasa requests help protecting the remains of Shadowscales from him.
Beyond the cave system lies a former Dark Brotherhood sanctuary, which remained undisturbed despite nearby residents using the caves as a charnel pit. The sanctuary is visited during An Unexpected Adversary and is inaccessible before then.
- An Unexpected Adversary: Unmask the mysterious faction behind the deaths of former Elder Councilors in Blackwood.
- Destroying What Remains: Help Mim-Jasa foil the plans of Tumma-Maxath and put Shadowscale spirits to rest.
- Shadow Tactics: Enter an ancient Dark Brotherhood burial site and destroy documents for the Morag Tong.
- Shrine of Nocturnal: Nocturnal is nonplussed with her novitiate—save her from torture and pain.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Bloodrun Cave.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Bloodrun Cave Explorer||5||Explore and clear Bloodrun Cave.|