The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- In Orsinium they say that these caves are named for their location, "perched high in the frigid peaks." On the one hand, that might have been some kind of wordplay or pun - but on the other hand, Orcs aren't much for wordplay.
|Winterborn Archer, Winterborn Icecaster, Winterborn Mage, Winterborn Marauder, Winterborn Sentinel, Harpy, Hagraven, Rat|
|Northeast of Orsinium|
- Birdsong's Curse: A hagraven has been turning people into birds.
- Breakfast of the Bizarre: Collect strange eggs in Coldperch Cavern for a client.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Coldperch Cavern.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Coldperch Cavern Explorer||5||Explore and clear Coldperch Cavern.|
- The Black Quill, one of the trophies for the House of Orsimer Glories, is found in Coldperch Cavern. It is on a bench near a cooking fire in the southwest part of the map, opposite a wooden cage. It looks like a waterskin.