Online: Old Orsinium
- The original City of the Orcs was built and razed at least three times before King Kurog decided to rebuild in a new location. At Old Orsinium most of the surface city has been obliterated, but there are still extensive ruins underground.
|# of Zones||1|
|Grazdar; Nashruth; Ushutha; Bear, Echatere, Hagraven Harpy, Giant Spider,
Winterborn Archer, Winterborn Butcher, Winterborn Mage, Winterborn Marauder, Winterborn Snow Wizard
|Western Wrothgar, Wrothgar|
|Far western edge of Wrothgar|
Old Orsinium is an Orcish ruin in Wrothgar. There are numerous enemies inside Old Orsinium, including spiders, bears, hagraven, harpies and echatere. Deeper inside the city ruins you will also encounter Winterborn and Wrathful guardians of Malacath.
On the eastern side of the forges is a door leading to Old Orsinium Shrine, which you need to visit when doing Flames of Forge and Fallen. A southern exit from the shrine will lead you back to the central hub room.
- Great Zoraluma — a giant spider, can be found at the southwestern corner of Old Orsinium Walls.
- Orzik the Storm-Born, Fleshrender and Talonclaw — a harpy trio are found inside the southern room after entering Hammer's Bypass.
- Mercedene the Cursed — a powerful wispmother in the large open hub area.
- Batunalulr — a giant troll on the eastern side of Old Orsinium
- Janavynn, Millengor and Wuhkusto — a Winterborn trio on the western side.
- Pyre Keeper Rugdrulz — Inside Old Orsinium Forges, alongside several Malacath's Wrathful cultists.
- Old Orsinium Objective: Light Malacath's pyre at the heart of Old Orsinium.
- Flames of Forge and Fallen: Fulfill the duty of a dying priest of Malacath.
- Half of the Ancient Orc style can be obtained in Old Orsinium, with the other half found in Rkindaleft.