|Skill Rank||Line Rank|
- Tailoring I: Allows the use of Jute and Rawhide.
- Tailoring II: Allows the use of Flax and Hide.
- Tailoring III: Allows the use of Cotton and Leather.
- Tailoring IV: Allows the use of Spidersilk and Thick Leather.
- Tailoring V: Allows the use of Ebonthread and Fell Hide.
- Tailoring VI: Allows the use of Kresh Fiber and Topgrain Hide.
- Tailoring VII: Allows the use of Ironthread and Iron Hide.
- Tailoring VIII: Allows the use of Silverweave and Superb Hide.
- Tailoring IX: Allows the use of Void Cloth and Shadowhide.
- Tailoring X: Allows the use of Ancestor Silk and Rubedo Leather.
Tailoring determines the quality of Clothing items you can make. This includes Light Armor (made from cloth) and Medium Armor (made from leather). You start with one free point already in this skill, allowing the crafting of Jute and Rawhide armor.
The materials used to craft Clothing items are as follows: