|Needed for||Hero of the Daggerfall Covenant|
|Housing||Forsaken Stronghold (1,285,000 )|
|Furnishing(s)||Glenmoril Wyrd Stone (4,000 )|
- Complete 36 quests in Bangkorai.
Bangkorai Adventurer is awarded for completing 36 quests in Bangkorai. This includes both the Bangkorai Main Quest as well as any side-quests. It does not include Crafting Writs, Fighters Guild or Mages Guild quests, or pledges for the Undaunted.[verification needed] There are far more than enough quests available to earn this achievement, so it is not necessary to complete every single quest. This achievement will allow you to purchase the Forsaken Stronghold near Lakewatch Tower for 1,285,000 , and you can purchase a Glenmoril Wyrd Stone for your house. It costs 4,000 and can be purchased from Lozotusk in Evermore.
Daggerfall Covenant Story Quests
- A City in Black: Restore morale by bringing back a severed head.
- Imperial Infiltration: Help prevent an unwitting act of treason.
- Leading the Stand: Head into Mournoth to halt the Reachman advance.
- Beyond the Call: Discover what the Dark Witnesses have been cultivating in Northglen.
- Destroying the Dark Witnesses: Meet the Glenmoril Wyrd at Jackdaw Cove.
- Heart of Evil: Drive the hagraven and her Dark Witnesses out of Mournoth.
- The Parley: Attend a parley with the Imperial Magus-General.
- Rendezvous at the Pass: Meet the Lion Guard at the pass on the other side of Ephesus.
- Storming the Garrison: Help the Lion Guard and the Knights of Saint Pelin reclaim Bangkorai Garrison.
- Striking Back: Make preparations to liberate Southern Bangkorai from Imperial control.
- Hallin's Burden: Meet the resistance in Hallin's Stand.
- The Lion's Den: Find out who let the Seventh Legion into Hallin's Stand.
- A Thirst for Revolution: Save the grandeya of Hallin's Stand from execution by the Seventh Legion.
- The Shifting Sands of Fate: End the Imperial occupation of Hallin's Stand.
- Trials and Tribulations: Find out what the Imperial Magus-General is planning.
- To Walk on Far Shores: Enter the afterlife and defeat Septima Tharn.
- Alternate Story Pointers
- Dark Wings: Convince a former Wyress to leave the city.
- Searching for the Searchers: Search for a group of Knights of Saint Pelin who were investigating the Reachmen at Jackdaw Cove.
- Report to Evermore: Deliver a request for more soldiers for Bangkorai Garrison to the castle in Evermore.
- Imperial Curiosity: Inform Commander Ahla about the presence of Imperials at the Hall of Heroes.
- The Charge of Evermore: Help the Evermore guard defend a village from Reachmen raiders.
- Claim to Fame: Find out which Orcish clan deserves credit for the raids of the Torog's Spite Bandits.
- Conflicted Emotions: Help a mage deal with his emotions.
- Freedom's Chains: Investigate a village mayor who is fabled to be able to cure any disease.
- A Grave Matter: Solve a riddle to gain access to an old raiders' lockbox.
- The Last Spriggan: Try to prevent a spriggan from becoming a lurcher.
- Mistress of the Lake: Prevent forbidden knowledge from falling into the wrong hands.
- Sunken Knowledge: Help the Primeval Seekers overcome the nereid and her disciples.
- Troll's Dessert: Save a Bosmer from becoming a troll's supper.
- The Water Stone: Help the Rain Disciples overcome the dremora and her seekers.
- The Will of the Woods: Help the Sentinel of Viridian Woods.
- A Favor Between Kings: Recover a Redguard hero's memory stone.
- The Heart of the Beast: Help the Glenmoril Wyrd recover their temple from the Reachmen.
- Present in Memory: Reunite a scholar and his guide.
- Publish or Perish: Help an Imperial scholar find some other research to "cite".
- Raiders at the Crossing: Help the Knights of Saint Pelin drive off the Imperial raiders.
- The Waking Darkness: Discover why the dead have risen from St. Pelin's Graveyard.
- We Live In Fear: Locate a wayward Khajiiti scam-merchant.
Fallen Wastes Side Quests
- Back in Time: Recover a stolen book for a hapless mage.
- The Covenant Infiltrator: Rescue a Covenant spy and recover vital Intel from Imperial hands.
- A Handful of Stolen Dreams: Recover some family heirlooms for a group of Evermore refugees.
- A Marriage in Ruins: Find out what happened to a mage and her sister.
- The Mystery of Razak: Discover what the Imperials' are searching for at Razak's Wheel.
- The Returned: Search for survivors of a farmstead fire.
- Rising Against Onsi's Breath: Rescue the Imperials' captives from the mine workings.
- Scavenging for a Scarab: Help an old spy falsify the Seventh Legion's orders.
- To Aid the Enemy: Rescue Imperial soldiers who were lured into some Ayleid ruins.
- A Token Trophy: Help an injured scout rally the Covenant against the Seventh Legion at the Old Tower.
- Tongues of Stone: Help an intrepid archaeologist recover her lost assistant.
- Urenenya's Lament: Learn what happened to the Ayleid Princess Urenenya.