The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Dead-Water Village is a settlement found in western Murkmire. It is inhabited by the Dead-Water tribe, or as they call themselves, the Naga-Kur.
- Dead-Water Village Objective: Help save the Dead-Water tribe from extinction.
- Death Among the Dead-Water: Rescue the Naga-Kur from self-destruction.
- Art of the Nisswo: Help a priest of Sithis create a work of art.
- The Skin Taker: Track down a serial killer in Murkmire.
Shops and Services
Dead-Water Wayshrine can be found in the eastern part of the village.
†Only during the respective quest
±First appears during their respective quest
- The merchant Jeetum-Lah, can be found wandering between Dead-Water Village and Blackrose Wayshrine.