The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Planemeld Obverse: Fulfill the prophecy of an Elder Scroll by freeing the White-Gold Tower from Coldharbour's clutches.
- Pledge: White-Gold Tower: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing White-Gold Tower.
Skills and Abilities
- Quick Strike
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- The enemy spins around, doing moderate physical damage to all players as indicated by a red circle. Blocking will reduce the damage taken.
- The enemy strikes at the player's back for moderate physical damage. This attack can only be performed if the enemy is behind the player, and thus Assassins will often leap to get behind the player. Ensure your character is facing the enemy at all times to prevent this.
- Unlike most Dremora serving Molag Bal, they have the more common brown skin instead of the purple-blue skin.