|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
Skills and Abilities
As they are flying creatures, Winged Twilights are immune to roots.
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- Tail Clip
- The twilight whips it tail around, doing moderate physical damage. This attack can be blocked to set it off balance.
- The twilight screams at the player. This attack does no damage, but stuns all players as indicated by a red cone.
- The Fetish: Identify the origins of a strange religious statue.
An unnamed Winged Twilight is summoned by Haldyn Omavel. Haldyn will go to the altar at the center of the shrine and begin to pray:
- Haldyn Omavel: "Oh, come to me. Come to me, please."
A Winged Twilight will appear:
- Winged Twilight: "Who dares?"
- Haldyn Omavel: "Please, mistress. Hit me!"
- Winged Twilight: "As you wish."
The Daedra strikes the Dunmer, killing him.