|Location||Arcwind Point, Dark Anchors, Grunda's Gatehouse, Heart's Grief, Planar Vortex, Spurned Peak
Nocere Oblitus, Wavering Veil, White-Gold Tower, Addadshashanammu, Esutanamus, Ebon Stadmont, The Wounding
29870 (Rimmen Necropolis)
Skills and Abilities
As they are flying creatures, Winged Twilights are immune to roots.
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- Tail Clip
- The twilight whips it tail around, doing moderate physical damage. This attack can be blocked to set it off balance.
- The twilight screams at the player. This attack does no damage, but stuns all players as indicated by a red cone.
- The Fetish: Identify the origins of a strange religious statue.
An unnamed Winged Twilight is summoned by Haldyn Omavel. Haldyn will go to the altar at the center of the shrine and begin to pray:
- Haldyn Omavel: "Oh, come to me. Come to me, please."
A Winged Twilight will appear:
- Winged Twilight: "Who dares?"
- Haldyn Omavel: "Please, mistress. Hit me!"
- Winged Twilight: "As you wish."
The Daedra strikes the Dunmer, killing him.
Unique Winged Twilights
- Azura's Winged Twilight
- Celestial Winged Twilight
- Dark Twilight
- Twilight Tormentor
- Winged Twilight (The Wounding)
- Grievous Twilights are similar creatures.