The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This article is about non-aligned forts mostly found in PvE areas. For Forts seen in Cyrodiil, see Keeps.
This page lists all the forts (towers, keeps, etc.) in Elder Scrolls Online.
- Glister Vale — A small, secluded vale and fortified tower in central Auridon, due west of the town of Mathiisen.
- Fort Grimwatch — A fort in northwestern Reaper's March.
- Greenhill — A riverside settlement in northern Reaper's March, southwest of Arenthia.
- Bangkorai Garrison — A large fort in central Bangkorai, southeast of Evermore.
- Old Tower — A small fort in eastern Bangkorai, southeast of Bangkorai Garrison.
- Alcaire Castle — A castle in northwestern Stormhaven.
- Cumberland's Watch — A fort in central Stormhaven, north of Wayrest.
- Firebrand Keep — A fort in northern Stormhaven.
- Tal'Deic Fortress — An Ebonheart Pact-aligned House Redoran military outpost in eastern Deshaan, located northwest of Silent Mire.
- Tribunal Temple — A large temple in the northern section of Mournhold in Deshaan.
- Cradlecrush — A fort in western Eastmarch, north of Fort Amol.
- Fort Amol — A fort in southwestern Eastmarch.
- Fort Morvunskar — A fort in northwestern Eastmarch, southwest of Windhelm.
- Mistwatch — A ruin in southern Eastmarch.
- Boulderfall Pass — A fort in the northern Rift, southwest of the Eastmarch gate.
- Fallowstone Hall — A fort in the northern Rift, west of the Eastmarch gate.
- Fullhelm Fort — A fort in the southeastern Rift, in front of the Stonefalls gate.
- Fort Arand — A fort in southern Stonefalls, south of Ebonheart.
- Fort Virak — A fort in northwestern Stonefalls.
- Heimlyn Keep — A fort in western Stonefalls, north of Kragenmoor.
- The Reaver Citadel — A fortress in northern Coldharbour which was once a city in Tamriel.
- Spurned Peak — A tower in northwestern Coldharbour.