The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Stonetooth Fortress is a coastal fort and encampment in the center of Betnikh.
- The Bloodthorn Plot: Retrieve a stolen object and discover why it was stolen.
- Daughter of Seamount: Help a young Orc learn her place in the world.
- Stonetooth Bash: Celebrate the New Life Festival with the Orcs of Betnikh.
Shops and Services
- The Bank of Betnikh — A bank vault located next to the Stonetooth Market in Stonetooth Fortress.
- Dockside Trading Stalls — A group of stalls by the docks on Betnikh.
- Lagabul's Larder — A general goods trade stall located by the northern entrance to Stonetooth Fortress.
- Loose Tooth Lodge — A tavern just outside the walls of Stonetooth Fortress.
- Stonetooth Home Goods — A furnisher run by Lozotusk and Rohzika.
- Stonetooth Market — A marketplace located inside Stonetooth Fortress.
- Stonetooth Smithy — A smithy near the Stonetooth Fortress on Betnikh.
- Stonetooth Stains — An outfit station in Stonetooth Fortress.
- This Orc Reads Books — A guild kiosk in the southern part of Stonetooth Fortress.
- Transport Services
- Dock: Gilzir (Stros M'Kai, Daggerfall)
- Stonetooth Wayshrine — Located in central Betnikh, just south of Stonetooth Fortress.
- Shakra's Letter by Shakra — A letter to a cousin, sharing news