|Home Settlement||Stonetooth Fortress|
|Location||Daggerfall, Wayrest, Sentinel|
|Ship||The Spearhead, The Dawn Posset|
- Daughter of Seamount: Help a young Orc learn her place in the world.
When spoken to down at the docks:
- "You were among the crew that arrived with Lambur, yes? I envy you, free to see the world and make of your life whatever you wish."
- You speak as if you're a prisoner.
- "Shackles are not always made of iron. My destiny was decided when I was born a female. As the chief's only daughter, my duty is to marry into another clan, forging an alliance. It is our way and my fate."
- Hunt-Wife Lurgush thinks you'll desert the clan.
- "If only I had the courage! I want nothing more than to see the world before I marry, but I can't, not without the blessing of my mother and grandmother."
- I could speak to them for you.
- "Go ahead; it won't do any good. Orc clans survived this way for many generations. It's simply how things are. I understand that, as much as it angers me."
You can then ask her to give more information about her clan:
- Tell me more about your clan.
- "The clan chief is the only male who takes wives. The wives are crucial to the leadership and stability of the clan. Sons eventually try to take over the clan by strength, while daughters are married off to other clans."
- So you don't want to be a chief's wife?
- "It's not that. I would enjoy the honor and responsibility of being a chief's wife. I just want to see the world, to live my life, before I marry for the good of the clan."
You can also ask if she could not just leave:
- Have you considered just leaving?
- "Of course. But that would mean abandoning my clan. I understand the importance of our traditions. I must be sure I'm doing the right thing."
Once you have spoken to both her mother and grandmother she awaits your advice:
- "I assume my family wasn't especially pleased with an outsider prying into our affairs.
Remember, it was your idea."
- They were very informative.
- "So what's your opinion, after talking to everyone? I really want to know."
If you tell her to stay with her clan:
- Your marriage is vital to your clan. There is honor in doing your duty.
- "I suppose you're right. It's an honor to enable two clans to unite. I should hold the clan above myself and do my duty."
- I'm glad I could help
- "At last, I find myself looking forward to my future."
- Good luck to you.
- "Thank you. I'm still not ready to marry, but I accept my duty to my clan. I'll ask my father's wives for guidance, to prepare for my duties."
If you tell her to see the world:
- Your life is your own. Sail with us and see the world, if that's what you want.
- "I didn't expect an outsider to be of any help. I am indebted to you."
- "When I went to sea with Captain Kaleen, I didn't expect it to be quite so lonely. I miss my home. I wonder if I made the right choice.
Still, I'm staying with Lambur. I took this path, and I won't step aside now."
The next time you see her, she will be much happier and wandering around Sentinel.
- "Sentinel. I never thought I'd see it. The world is full of wonders, and thanks to you, I'm seeing them one by one.
Today, I'm going exploring!"
- Exploring where?
- "Jakarn offered to sneak me into the palace, and not the part the public enters. The other part. The secret part.
Don't worry. I'll make sure he doesn't take anything. We're just there to look."
- If you tell her to follow her heart and convince her to leave, she will join the Spearhead's crew.