The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This page lists all the groves, marshes and other natural sites in Elder Scrolls Online.
- Brackenleaf — A grove in southeastern Grahtwood, north of Haven.
- Gil-Var-Delle — A giant ruined tree in western Grahtwood, west of Elden Root.
- Bramblebreach — A Bosmer settlement in eastern Greenshade, south of Marbruk.
- Falinesti Spring Site — The spring location of Falinesti, in northeastern Greenshade, northwest of Marbruk.
- Rootwater Grove — A bog in western Greenshade, east of Woodhearth.
- Shademist Moors — Swamps in southwestern Greenshade, southeast of Woodhearth.
- Verrant Morass — A grove in central Greenshade, west of Marbruk.
- Deepwoods — A village in western Malabal Tor, east of Velyn Harbor.
- Falinesti Summer Site — The summer location of Falinesti, in western Malabal Tor, east of Velyn Harbor.
- Treehenge — A grove in northeastern Malabal Tor, north of Baandari Tradepost.
- Valeguard — A grove in eastern Malabal Tor, southeast of Silvenar.
- Wilding Run — A grove in northern Malabal Tor, west-northwest of the Baandari Trading Post.
- Fallen Grotto — A wooded area in central Bangkorai, south of Evermore.
- Viridian Woods — A forest located in northern Bangkorai, east of Evermore.
- Beldama Wyrd Tree — A secluded glade in the forests of Daenia in southern Glenumbra.
- Hag Fen — A marshland area in eastern Glenumbra, northeast of Aldcroft.
- Vale of the Guardians — A wooded grove in the forests of Daenia in southern Glenumbra.