Online:Hozzin's Folly (place)
|Northwest of Bleakrock Village|
Hozzin's Folly is a mine in west-central Bleakrock Isle. It was first started by a family from Stonefalls, who were rumored to be daedra worshipers. It is currently inhabited by Frostedge Bandits who are working on the orders of the Daggerfall Covenant. Deeper inside the mine is an ancient Nordic burial tomb hiding a dangerous secret.
A skyshard is located in the mining tunnels which make up the western part of the cave.
- Hozzin's Folly Objective: Uncover the raiders' purpose at the mine.
- Hozzin's Folly: Investigate a bandit camp near an abandoned mine once used for Daedra worship.
- A Beginning at Bleakrock: Travel to Bleakrock Isle to help those who saved you from the sea.
- At Frost's Edge: Raid a bandit camp on Bleakrock Isle.
- The Missing of Bleakrock: Scour the island for villagers to prepare for evacuation.