The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Store||The Saucy Nix|
If spoken to, he will say one of the following:
- "Vvardenfell can be a dangerous place. Slavers, rocks falling from the sky, a mountain threatening to explode ... makes me wonder what I'm still doing here. But who would feed these people if I left? I don't want that on my conscience.",
- "Today's selections got a little charred and I forgot to add spices. Plus, I grabbed my scale lotion instead of the butter, so you probably don't want to eat here today."
- "House Redoran controls the west and House Telvanni holds sway over the east. Me, I'm the master of this cooking pot. Oh, what a sorry life this is!"
If spoken to during Breaking Through the Fog:
- "The ending of the words is ALMSIVI."
- "That's something to do with the Tribunal, isn't it? I'm sorry, but I really try not to pay too much attention to the Dark Elves and their strange religion."