House Telvanni is one of the Great Houses of Morrowind. They refused to join the Ebonheart Pact, partially on the grounds of slavery, as the Argonians, which make up a large proportion of their slaves, were granted equal membership of the Pact and all Argonian slaves were to be released.
The affairs of the House are run by the Telvanni Council, which consists of five powerful Telvanni wizards, formally led by Archmagister Nelos Otheri. However, the councilors prefer not to be disturbed and do not usually act directly, but rather through intermediaries known as Mouths, who attend the council sessions in Sadrith Mora on their behalf.
For historical information, see the lore article.
|Archmagister Nelos Otheri||Tel Naga, Sadrith Mora||Angharal Suth|
|Magister Gothren||Tel Aruhn||Ralasa Delvi (later Arith Sendrul)|
|Mistress Dratha||Tel Mora||Llayne Sadri|
|Magister Therana||Tel Branora||Eraven Onthim|
|Master Firuth||Hanud Tower||Vaelin Oren|
- Arvs-Drelen — A Velothi tower located in Gnisis.
- Bal Sunnar — A group dungeon in Stonefalls.
- Dubdil Alar Tower — A group boss site found south of Vos in the Grazelands region of Vvardenfell.
- Hanud Tower — A striking locale found in the Grazelands region of Vvardenfell.
- Heimlyn Keep — A fort in western Stonefalls, north of Kragenmoor.
- Sadrith Mora — A city found in the Azura's Coast region of northeastern Vvardenfell.
- Tel Aruhn — A village found in the Azura's Coast region of Vvardenfell.
- Tel Branora — A Telvanni tower found in the Azura's Coast region of Vvardenfell.
- Tel Fyr — A Telvanni tower found in the Azura's Coast region of Vvardenfell.
- Tel Mora — A Telvanni tower found in the Grazelands region of Vvardenfell.
- Telvanni Acquisition Camp — Located northwest of Stormhold in northwestern Shadowfen.
- Vassamsi Mine — A mine found in the Azura's Coast region of Vvardenfell.
- Veyond — An Ayleid ruin located northeast of Leyawiin.
- Vos — A town found in the Grazelands region of Vvardenfell.
- Zalkin-Sul Egg Mine — An unmarked egg mine found in the Molag Amur region of Vvardenfell.
- A Hireling of House Telvanni: Help Sun-in-Shadow earn her freedom.
- A Late Delivery: Deliver mushrooms to a Telvanni mage.
- A Melodic Mistake: Discover why miners are going mad.
- At Any Cost: Take steps to help Mistress Dratha beat death.
- Bound by Love: Help a Dunmer pursue his true love.
- Forging the Future: Stem the tide of fabricants before they overwhelm Tel Fyr.
- Giving Up the Ghost: Revus Demnevanni needs assistance with his magical experiment.
- Hatching a Plan: Return a town's egg mine to operations.
- Objections and Obstacles: Help Sun-in-Shadow become an Oathman.
- Pledge: Bal Sunnar: Explore Bal Sunnar and return Undaunted.
- Reclaiming Vos: Investigate the new Telvanni magistrate of Vos.
- Rising to Retainer: Help Sun-in-Shadow become a Retainer.
- The Curse of Heimlyn Keep: Help save the scholars of the Keep from an ancient curse.
- The Heart of a Telvanni: Help Sun-in-Shadow with her fracturing relationship with Eoki.
- The Magister Makes a Move: Help Sun-in-Shadow deal with the fallout of her actions against Ralasa.
- To Tel Fyr: Investigate a rift at a mage's tower.
- Unstuck From Time: Investigate a temporal disturbance at the remote Telvanni settlement of Bal Sunnar.
- Warship Designs: Recover important military plans from the naval shipyards.
- Window on the Past: Uncover the history of the Brothers of Strife.
- What Was Done Must Be Undone: Enter the Reliquary and end the curse of Heimlyn Keep.