Online:Bound by Love
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Talk to Llonas Givyn.
- Talk to Faras Givyn.
- Find Llonas by the swamp.
- Find 3 Red Star Shells.
- Talk to Tirwin and decide how to proceed.
Speak to Llonas Givyn
- "Ah, love! How cruel the fates that keep me from my heart's desire and force me to lock away my true feeling. Chains bind my heart, yet it yearns to be free!"
- Problems with the love of your life?
- "Oh, what does an outlander know about the complexities of Dunmeri love ...? But you're only trying to help and maybe I do need a simpler perspective. How does an outlander convince an overbearing mother that the object of their affection is worthy?"
- Your mother doesn't approve of your relationship?
- "Of course not! Tirwin is a slave-my mother's slave! I tried to buy her freedom, but Mother laughed at the mere suggestion that I'd be allowed to sully our reputation with a "n'wah" bride.
Perhaps an outlander's offer wouldn't rouse her suspicion?"
- Slow down. I might be willing to help, but I don't know if I want to buy a slave.
- "I don't expect you do pay, obviously! It's just that mother might reveal what it would take for her to release Tirwin if it was anyone but me asking.
Knowing that might give me some idea how to free my love. It couldn't hurt to ask, could it?
- I can do that much, but won't your mother be suspicious if I ask about Tirwin?
- "Tell her you've heard Tirwin excels at finding red star shells. Telvanni wizards prize them, and they're very rare. Most of the locals know that Tirwin is the best at finding them - mother loves to gloat."
- All right, I will speak to your mother about Tirwin
|Bound by Love|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|Llonas asked me to inquire about purchasing Tirwin from Faras and discover what it would take for her to part with her slave.
Objective: Talk to Faras Givyn
|Faras Givyn demands Red Star Shells for Tirwin. I should inform Llonas of what I learned.
Objective: Tell Llonas Givyn His Mother's Price for Tirwin
|Llonas loaned me a nix hound he's trained to sniff out Red Star Shells. When the creature
of a shell, all I have to do is dig.
Objective: Collect Red Star Shells: 0/3
shells for Llonas, but a High Elf appeared as I was leaving. She wants to talk.
Objective: Talk to Tirwin
|I met Tirwin and she expressed her desire to escape from Faras and Llonas both. She's asked me to steal her Servitude Obligation from Faras for her. Alternatively, I already have the shells Llonas needs. Perhaps I should speak to him about all this.
Complete one: Agree to Buy Tirwin for Llonas Givyn or Steal Tirwin's Servitude Obligation
|I stole Tirwin's Servitude Obligation. She'll be happy to hear that. I just need to deliver it to her. (If you stole the contract and gave it to Tirwin)
Objective: Give Servitude Obligation to Tirwin
|I agreed to continue with Llonas's plan to obtain Tirwin's freedom. Now I only need to complete the slave deal with Faras. (If you proceeded with the original plan)
Objective: Trade Shells to Faras Givyn
the Servitude Obligation, but it looks like she wants to say something to me before she departs. I should speak to her. (If you stole the contract and gave it to Tirwin)
Objective: Talk to Tirwin
|I completed the transaction for Tirwin with Faras. Llonas has arrived, with Tirwin in tow, to take the contract. I don't know what he's planning, but my part in this ends when I hand it over to him. (If you proceeded with the original plan)
Objective: Give Llonas Tirwin's Servitude Obligation