|Azura's Coast, Vvardenfell|
Sadrith Mora is a city found in the Azura's Coast region of northeastern Vvardenfell. The city is the main seat of power for House Telvanni on Vvardenfell, and contains the wizard's tower of Tel Naga. Testimonials on Mushroom Towers can be found sitting on a barrel near the wayshrine. Sadryon Ancestral Tomb is located north of the city.
A muckspunge farm is located to the west of the main island. Kaushtarari can be found south of Sadrith Mora. Hlervi Ancestral Tomb lies to the northeast of Sadrith Mora, while Hanud Tower can be found to the northwest. Anudnabia is located east of Sadrith Mora, on the neighboring islands.
- Sadrith Mora Objective: Help the Argonian slave, Sun-in-Shadow, gain her freedom. / You cemented Sun-in-Shadow's place in House Telvanni.
- A Hireling of House Telvanni: Help Sun-in-Shadow earn her freedom.
- Rising to Retainer: Help Sun-in-Shadow become a Retainer.
- Objections and Obstacles: Help Sun-in-Shadow become an Oathman.
- The Magister Makes a Move: Help Sun-in-Shadow deal with the fallout of her actions against Ralasa.
- The Heart of a Telvanni: Help Sun-in-Shadow with her fracturing relationship with Eoki.
- A Late Delivery: Deliver mushrooms to a Telvanni mage.
- Bound by Love: Help a Dunmer pursue his true love.
Shops and Services
- Sadrith Mora Market — A collection of guild kiosks in Sadrith Mora.
- Mages Guild Encampment — The headquarters of the Mages Guild in Sadrith Mora.
- Fighters Guild Encampment — The headquarters of the Fighters Guild in Sadrith Mora.
- Tel Naga — A mushroom tower of Archmagister Nelos Otheri in the center of Sadrith Mora.
- Sadrith Mora Docks — A dock on the western coast of Sadrith Mora.
- Gateway Inn — The inn located in Sadrith Mora.
Sadrith Mora Wayshrine is located within the city, to the southwest of Tel Naga.