Upon finding her:
- "Someone came! Did Father send you?
- I fell and twisted something. Damn my ankle!"
- Lady Morvani, I presume?
- "Are you mocking me? Yes, of course I am.
- I'm trapped by lava flows and flaming shalks, and I can't walk. If I ever get home, I'm going to drink a whole bottle of sujamma."
- Why are you out here?
- "This was a shrine to the Three. I come out here to pray for Mother. She was taken from us a few years ago. She was the sweetest woman I've ever known. Some days I swear I can still hear her voice... anyway. I was out here when the eruption began."
- Your father is very worried.
- "Of course he is, the overprotective guar. Since we lost Mother he's tried to run my life for me.
- I think I'll need two bottles of sujamma when I get home. Forget what Father says."
If you speak to her again before leaving, she'll say:
- "Whatever you're going to do, just do it."
After you use Walks-in-Ash's signal, Grivas and the argonian appear and you hear the following exchange:
- Walks-in-Ash : "You found Girvas' hatchling? Good."
- Spellwright Girvas : "I've caught you bloody-handed, Argonian!"
- Spellwright Girvas : "Morvani, are you … Lord, Mother, and Wizard! Are you all right?"
- Morvani : "I'm going to be fine, father. Thanks to this traveler. Can we get me off of this rock now?"
- Spellwright Girvas : "Hold on Morvani. I've got you."
Grivas will teleport Morvani off the islet and to him. Speak to her before speaking to her father and she'll say:
- "Oh, great. This is all I need."
Speak to her after speking to her father, and she'll remark:
- "It's almost funny, I've never seen Father frightened before. He even corrected great Vivec once!
Thank you again."