King Kurog, alternatively known as Kurog gro-Orsinium and Kurog gro-Bagrakh, is the King of Wrothgar and rules from Orsinium. He only rules in theory in northern Wrothgar, which is a patchwork of Strongholds, but he does control southern Wrothgar.
Kurog is a controversial ruler, as he joined the Daggerfall Covenant—comprising primarily Redguard and Breton states, which had antagonized the Orcs for centuries. Moreover, Kurog publicly insists that his people worship Trinimac rather than the Daedric Prince Malacath, which fails to convince many other Covenant citizens and makes him unpopular with his people.
- Circus of Cheerful Slaughter: Take part in Sheogorath's production, The Folly of Isolation.
- Invitation to Orsinium: Escort a supply caravan to the Wrothgarian city of Orsinium.
- For King and Glory: Help King Kurog deal with the leader of the Winterborn Reachmen.
- A King-Sized Problem: Investigate an attack on Orsinium's temple of Trinimac.
- In the Name of the King: Obligate the clan chiefs to attend King Kurog's Great Moot.
- The Anger of a King: Discover what has put King Kurog in such a foul mood.
- The King's Gambit: Find a way to stop the Vosh Rakh's attack before it happens.
- Blood on a King's Hands: Reach the temple and ensure your allies at the Great Moot are safe.
- Long Live the King: Make preparations for a traditional Orc ceremony.
- Kurog possesses several unique animations. The only other NPCs to utilize them are the Orsimer Soldier followers who take his place at Frostbreak Fortress.
- King Kurog's voice actor is JB Blanc (IMDb), who had previously played Bosmer characters in Elder Scrolls Online.