The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Iron Wheel Sentinel, Iron Wheel Archer, Iron Wheel Nightblade, Sub-Captain Brand|
|Northeastern Hew's Bane|
Abah's Landing is a major settlement on the east coast of Hew's Bane.
- Cleaning House: Investigate a retired member's connection to the Iron Wheel.
- A Secret Shame: Restore the great seal in Bahraha's Gloom.
- The Dark Moon's Jaws: Venture into the Maw of Lorkhaj.
- The Shark's Teeth: Show the Wake Walkers who is really in control of Shark's Teeth Grotto.
Shops and Services
- Bank of Abah's Landing — A bank near the Promenade trading street in Abah's Landing.
- Bazaar — A shopping street in Abah's Landing.
- The Diamond Thimble — A tailor's store near the Promenade trading street in Abah's Landing.
- Fighters Guild — The Abah's Landing branch of the Fighters Guild.
- This One Sells Glyphs — A chironasium found at Promenade in Abah's Landing.
- Guild Traders — A guild kiosk marketplace found at the Abah's Landing docks.
- Hew's Bane Furnishing — A furniture store in Abah's Landing run by Rohzika and Listens-to-Sea.
- Hew's Mane — An inn at the center of Abah's Landing.
- Leaping Frog Sundries — A general goods store in Abah's Landing.
- Mages Guild — The Abah's Landing branch of the Mages Guild.
- Promenade — A shopping and entertainment street in the center of Abah's Landing.
- The Serpent and the Senche — An inn in Abah's Landing.
- Sharper's Alley — A smithy and outfit station in Abah's Landing.
- Hoof In Hand Stables — A stable in Abah's Landing.
- Tall Papa's Hoard — A weaponsmith's shop in Abah's Landing.
- Thieves Den — The headquarters of the Thieves Guild in Abah's Landing.
- Abah's Landing Wayshrine — Located outside Abah's Landing.
- Hubalajad's Reflection — A giant statue of Prince Hubalajad located southeast of Abah's Landing.
- Princely Dawnlight Palace — A player house located on the eastern docks of Abah's Landing in Hew's Bane.
The Abah's Landing Wayshrine can be found outside the city's western gate.